JOURNAL - January 01,2020 - A Glimpse
सफ़र का एक नया सिलसिला बनाना है
अब आसमान तलक रास्ता बनाना है
- शहबाज़ ख़्वाजा
मिर्ज़ा ग़ालिब
Does the New Year or the first day of the year changes everything? In my opinion it does.
Although due to holidays and late night wishes hampered my dream of early morning rise.
But something erratic but good I does noticed. It was people behavior became more positive
ever.
Another incident happened with me on last day of year was pretty surprising. I met 5 people
from the same place on the same day. All were from Dehradun, Uttrakhand, India.
Four of them I met on Linkedin. One was my roommate.
You might have noticed I used the word 'was' . It is because of two reasons. First I finally
got the stable room and a really good mate perusing the medical field i.e. preparing for
NEET examination. Finally the mental stress about having the stable and good place to live
for some has been now resolved. This does happened according to me because of sheer
determination. I took in my mind today that this first day of the year I will have the place.
It may be somewhat frustrating for those who were planning to move from their shell.
But I must tell you these things are real confidence booster when you step in the challanging
situation and resolve it with your determination.
That's all for today. I am really happy that my commitment to penned down each day of 2020.
Got the step further. I wish you all again A very happy new year for the rest 365 days and few hours.
देखिए पाते हैं उश्शाक़ बुतों से क्या फ़ैज़
इक बरहमन ने कहा है कि ये साल अच्छा है
Comments