JOURNAL- January 06, 2020 - Beginning of an End

So the corporate life starts but never in a way you wanted. Since I am a wanderer it's my destiny that always in search of the new destination whether I want it or not. But yes, this time I will stand at the side of my destiny. Not only I will surrender. I will support my destiny too.
Now it's not that I am too unsatisfied or too unhappy with whatever time I am going through or whatever life I am spending. It is amazing. And I am always grateful with whatever I have.
At the same time I am strong believer of  You should work in the now with the plan for the future.
So you will have long term gratification instead of instant gratification.
This is the beginning of the new chapter some new destination, some new and challenging but most enjoyable work and the chapter of arrival of new and better people in my life.
Also at the same time it is end of the current situations of the life. Until there is no end there is no beginning.
Thank you .
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can nature affect your nature

JOURNAL- January 08, 2020 - Action

JOURNAL- January 11, 2020 - Getting Ready