JOURNAL- January 09, 2020 - On track
With most the requirements or better to say expectations by boss have been fulfied. I have the upper hand in the meeting. The task was completed before deadline that other teammate task were assigned to me. I explored on that task and within half an hour come up with the solution. But to whom I report was still in doubt that whether it can possible to achieve in the way I come up with. Well, for rest of the day I just give my time in increasing my knowledge. This is the one and only task I love the most. Of being a learner, and rise above yourself each day. After coming back , I invested time on progressing on other projects. Yes I always want to achieve more in less time. Although if I comment on whether I am content and happy my answer is still negative because I am still in search for that end and the after Beginning.
शौक़ बरहना-पा चलता था और रस्ते पथरीले थे
घिसते घिसते घिस गए आख़िर कंकर जो नोकीले थे
- ग़ुलाम मोहम्मद क़ासिर
Comments