YEAR 2020 Journal - Intro
After the long time of 5 years since 2015. I finally made my mind to journal down things on my old blog. This inspiration came after watching movie The Social Network where Mark Zuckerberg writes everything on the blog after having the tough time with his girlfriend. But thankfully nothing happened to me like that. But while watching the movie this quality of Mark really caught my eyes. And I find nothing better occasion to start writing my journal at the very beginning of the next decade.
So my commitment to penned down everyday is there. Let's see how much successful I am to tell you the story of my life.
Enough Spoken for today.
Ending my words by WELCOMING YOU ALL TO THE NEW BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AND THE DECADE .
WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY THIS YEAR TOO.
So my commitment to penned down everyday is there. Let's see how much successful I am to tell you the story of my life.
Enough Spoken for today.
Ending my words by WELCOMING YOU ALL TO THE NEW BEGINNING OF THE YEAR AND THE DECADE .
WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY THIS YEAR TOO.
Comments
You are such a good person. Not about everyone but u inspires me most. Best of luck for your future. And hope to work with you.