JOURNAL- January 05, 2020 - Achiever's Sunday

कश्तियाँ सब की किनारे पे पहुँच जाती हैं
नाख़ुदा जिन का नहीं उन का ख़ुदा होता है
- अमीर मीनाई


At 9:00 AM, Something was going to make me happy and content for the whole day as soon as I was about to open my eyes and check my smartphone application notifications. It was the email of the selection of the hackathon . We were rejected in 2018 while I was applied with my friend. I don't know whether I was unlucky enough or my friend or both were unlucky. I just called my friend whom I always thought lucky and request my friend to come with me to California.  But otherwise rejected because of exams. Something about 10 minutes, I was got another mail from the renowned company whom I applied yesterday. 
I called my Head of  Department and inquired about passport, VISA, and other things. I then filled the form of that company. And day went further well. One thing I must tell you It is the beginning of the glory.
Now , from tomorrow it's office time. Hope for the best.
Thank you.
कुछ हैं मंज़र हाल के कुछ ख़्वाब मुस्तक़बिल के हैं
ये तमन्ना आँख की है वो तक़ाज़े दिल के हैं   
-  सलीम अहमद 

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    How can nature affect your nature

    JOURNAL- January 08, 2020 - Action

    JOURNAL- January 11, 2020 - Getting Ready