JOURNAL- January 10, 2020 - Search of Beginning
Since the things are on track and the same routine life is now happening without having much fatigue now. But one thing I really realised that when things are getting at work you turn yourself inherently towards the comfort zone. And slowly the life turns boring.
It was the Friday ,correct the second weekend of the year. And a day before I was to depart to my homeland. Yes, I have the habit of roaming around from last couple of months. But this time I am going home in search of hope of the new beginning.
At the lunch time we cracked a lot of jokes and smiled a lot. We have the group of so many lovely people who held each other's spirit high especially at the lunch table.
When I was leaving for the day my boss said All set , come back with the prize . Well for the first time both of our thinking matched.
When I was waiting to depart in the cab. Another boss of my friend who shares the same office with my boss . In his personality I always find the professor of my college. I was just absorbed in smartphone (most of the generation is ) when he passed by saying kya udaas baithe ho yaar friday hai aaj ( why sitting upset it's Friday) and we smiled back. And in this way another day of hope ends well. I decided that I will sleep enough because the whole week I worked a lot.
Thankyou.
अभी से पाँव के छाले न देखो
अभी यारो सफ़र की इब्तिदा है
अभी यारो सफ़र की इब्तिदा है
- एजाज़ रहमानी
Comments