JOURNAL - January 02, 2020 - Fog
हम भी दरिया हैं हमें अपना हुनर मालूम है
जिस तरफ़ भी चल पड़ेंगे रास्ता हो जाएगा
-बशीर बद्र
I am always fascinated by the achievers and always want to know about that one
ingredient that took you to the path to the goal. That one ingredient - SELF
DISCIPLINE. This thing I know from the year 2016.
But why today I suddenly started talking about it. During the long winter vacation
( Yes I am lucky enough to get long winter vacation being in industry) I realized that
even if you plan things you have been long waited to accomplish. You can't change
your routine life with a magic wand. To change and stick with the routine is the
only sign of self- discipline. Even you always fall-short of what you could have been
doing till now. But Yes, I must admit I am far more productive in the office hours.
So, one conclusion I have drawn from this experience is to live each and everyday
like the same even the weekend or vacation. In order to be productive.
One more magic these vacation days did on me.I suddenly transformed from morning
riser to night owl. The major trait we must have is to do small daily task on same
time everyday.
Although, If I talk about today the second day of the new decade went well. The
things that I must admit my mind was procrastinating for long. Today I took it as
a challenge and finally progressed in that. Again the routine factor hit me up.
Another thing is the food factor. Your taste buds are the enemies of your health.
The city with the rich culture of Biryani's has soon left the major negative impact
on the obesity. Being constantly nudged by my HR to run and make myself slim.
But I rarely took that advice from him seriously. But in this decade I will take that
into account for sure.
Another resolution I should make is stop believing my taste-buds. Although, In one
factor I feel I am more lucky than the rest of the crowd of my age. This factor is of
the sweet dishes. I rarely like sweet dishes or being more precise I don't like sweet
dishes at all.
Sometimes we felt lost or mind become Fogged with sabotaging thoughts. The real
reason for this kind of phenomenon is that you are not taking enough actions for your
goals or you don't have any goals in the life.
I finally pushed my commitment forward to 2nd day. Thank you so much for your
attention and patience. Please leave your comments, critics below.
All the very best for next day and the beautiful life ahead.
मिरे जुनूँ का नतीजा ज़रूर निकलेगा
इसी सियाह समुंदर से नूर निकलेगा
-अमीर क़ज़लबाश
Comments