JOURNAL- January 04, 2020 - Space

तूफानों से आँख मिलाओ सैलाबों पे वार करो मल्लाहों का चक्कर छोड़ो तैर के दरिया पार करो
- Raahat Indori


What better the day could begin... When you see your semester in-charge teaching you something in your dreams. Whatever long list of awards I have. The only credit goes to the teachers and especially my semester in-charge. She always guides me for the better. I woke up tried to recall. She was in Computer Science Lab - 10 of my college. I was sitting in the front-row as always and she was sitting in front of me having a big diary on the desk and she drawn two right-angled triangles and wrote something. Because psychology says we can't read anything in our dreams. I just saw the blurred blue  marks wherever the words are.  When I woke up I thanked the Almighty for this beautiful dream.I always loved sitting in engineering classrooms and discussing different topics and research with my teachers on the various subjects.I felt so motivated for today that I have again given good amount of time to the books I was reading.Now one question must be nagged to my why I chosen word "SPACE" for the today's journal.I was recalling the tweet from one of the pages which summaries to - "leave what not serving you".So from now on,  I also decided to leave all the thoughts, feeling or even the people who are not serving me for the better. Or to say it more positively I want to create the space in my life or precisely in my mind to call better people in my life who are more humble and also to encourage good feelings in the mind and great positive thoughts towards my goals.That's all for today.Thank you.

क्‍यों डरें जिन्‍दगी में क्‍या होगा
कुछ ना होगा तो तजरूबा होगा

- Javed Akhtar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can nature affect your nature

JOURNAL- January 08, 2020 - Action

JOURNAL- January 11, 2020 - Getting Ready