JOURNAL- January 11, 2020 - Getting Ready

Finally I woke up around 7:00 at Saturday. Yes the power of routine. But then after 8:00 I slept and finally woke up 9:45. The promise was fulfilled to take enough sleep which I rarely do. Then I was somewhat productive and strong enough to fight with my procrastination. I packed most of the stuffs last night only. Just what we call as bare- minimum in software terminology. I just taking that bare - minimum stuff. Finally my roommate went for the clases wishing me the safe journey. We share each other's contacts and I started with my project work. Then before leaving city of Biryani I ordered that. 
Then I had a video conversation with my family member. And I got ready take my bags and jacket locked up the room. 
I booked the taxi and the driver I got was amazing because the station was so far so he shared his life struggles and happy moments and his current ambitions too. I really preferred meeting people and love conversation you went into another experience by listening to them. Then hopefully I reached almost 1.5 hours before my journey to begin. 
I have always the most beautiful experiences with Rajdhani express. I still remember how I met a girl whom I called my sister in the first journey of rajdhani express she was from my state. And a guy working at Microsoft research who is still a very good friend of mine.
Another journey which I remember how I met a product manager at Flipkart and a guy who was working in ordinance factory in my own city. 
Another journey at which I met the product manager at some company she was still my state. That was my first H1 class experience. 
Today ,this was going to be still special I met by supermost senior who was my state. But studied in my college at other city. That branch of my college is closed. We cracked lot of journey in the whole journey. My Ghar Waapsi ( home return) not only happens when I reached home. It does start when I met someone native of my own state. Anyways we share each other contact and bit him bye at nagpur. And as you know the journey of Rajdhani is  eat sleep and repeat. 
Thankyou.
                मैं अकेला ही चला था जानिब-ए-मंज़िल मगर

               लोग साथ आते गए और कारवाँ बनता गया

                                - मजरूह सुल्तानपुरी

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can nature affect your nature

JOURNAL- January 08, 2020 - Action