JOURNAL- January 03, 2020 - A Good Investment

              तुम अपने दिल  में मदीने की आरज़ू रखना ,
              फिर उसका काम है जज़बे की आबरू रखना
                                - रविन्द्र जैन

Finally, Between the long struggle to keep myself up with the routine . I am now taking against my habits in this game. Today , my morning happened to be hours earlier than the usual time in the vacation. 
I can definitely say the biggest reason for this kind of change is the investment I am making everyday in writing them down.
Another positive outcome as an effect of this investment: I have finally made the project a step ahead by finishing a milestone. If you remember my last journal I was discussing about my progress on that.
Talking about today, I worked a little longer and with a more focused manner. As I already told that the real stress comes from not taking enough action.
Another victory I have that I got an strategy to accomplish my goals. 
But Yes , I am admitting my feelings that I am really bored at this point of time in my life. I never really missed my home in earlier months but I am missing too much now.
The only desire I have now is to seek the complete positive shift in my life to a new place with more better people and with enhanced standards of my life and above all with my family.
May be , this is because there is a big break after the last something valuable I achieved. Or it may be by living same life over and over again I felt less motivated.
Sometimes it's a question now mind is asking: What are you doing here?.
Or sometimes I really stressed out when things are not according to my pace and standards.
But one thing I must tell you MY OPTIMISM IS STILL INTACT.
And I know sooner or later time definitely change itself.
That's all for today.
Thankyou so much for your time and patience.
Wish you a prosperous life ahead.
                  
                  शाख़ें रहीं तो फूल भी पत्ते भी आएँगे

                 ये दिन अगर बुरे हैं तो अच्छे भी आएँगे

                               

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can nature affect your nature

JOURNAL- January 08, 2020 - Action

JOURNAL- January 11, 2020 - Getting Ready