JOURNAL- January 07, 2020 - Ray of Hope
Anyways , I always think I need to understand this is the work culture.
Well, I was making joke with my colleagues at the lunch time that when no one is around the work went well. That was true or may be coincident because today I finally get over where I was stuck for long . So, one of the senior and experienced guy in my team said it's just because you don't feel the pressure. Since he is experienced he is correct. Then I moved to the next task where I struggled.
Well this really happens when you were deployed to the project to which you were not contributing from the beginning. Understanding each nuts and bolts of it tools a lot of time.
And after the office hours ends. My mind was clouded with the lot of negativity and frustation hits in. The reason I discussed in my last blog post. The want to see the new beginning and the current end. I even don't talk nicely with the family. Being called optimistic and to feel it is a two different end of the same rope. And then frustation hits in mind find no better way to avoid it then to sleep.
Thank you.
दिल ना-उमीद तो नहीं नाकाम ही तो है
लम्बी है ग़म की शाम मगर शाम ही तो है
- फैज़ अहमद फैज़
Comments