JOURNAL- January 08, 2020 - Action

Well since the last project I came in a good habit of eating piece by piece than to have a whole. In food whole at once takes you to indigestion and in work it makes chores unmanageable.
As from the last decade with 17 new versions of Android we are in the smartphone era. So I always like to take advantage of that by using a task management application.
One the way I followed the rule of three and created two most important task I want to accomplish today.
After having breakfast , the most famous egg dosa. I and my team went to Thier chairs and start working. 
The deadline was given to me of tommorrow but since I kept the focus on completing the top 2 I assigned to myself. I started working on and completed successfully in the afternoon. Another task came and till the end of the office hours I did that too.
One realisation that Brain Tracy always made in his self improvement books to write the tasks down really works. I realised that today.
There was realese of dophamine in my brain. And after the initial rest while came back from office. I started improving my knowledge in technology too because I was in good mood and an increase in my self esteem.
I want to increase my willpower this idea came from watching the 36 hours commando training.
After watching a lot of videos , one given most relevant exercise to increase my willpower i.e  COMPLETE YOUR WORK.
With that message my eyes went to dream world.
Thankyou.
             ख़ुदी को कर बुलंद इतना कि हर तक़दीर से पहले

             ख़ुदा बंदे से ख़ुद पूछे बता तेरी रज़ा क्या है 

                                   - अल्लामा इक़बाल

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can nature affect your nature

JOURNAL- January 11, 2020 - Getting Ready